We are currently hiring!
Child Care Teacher
Do you love working with children and are looking for a fun place to work?
If so, Shrewsbury Learning Center has your next job! We are seeking enthusiastic, responsible people who have experience working with children.
- Continuous supervision of children
- Preparing developmentally appropriate daily lesson plans / activities
- Engaging positively with the children
- Maintaining an engaging and constructive environment for learning
- Recording daily status sheets of each child
- Maintaining record of each child's developmental milestone progress
- Interacting with parents and providing them with continual updates regarding their child's progress
- Collaborating with teachers to review, plan, and implement appropriate lesson plans
- Having fun!
- Minimum of 2 years experience working with children
- Must be able to document a minimum of 2500 hours working with children
- Required education - High school or equivalent
- CPR and First Aid Certification or willingness to obtain.
BENEFITS (waiting period may apply):
- Free childcare
- Potential to move to a competitive salaried position
- Paid time off
- Potential for bonuses.
Shrewsbury Learning Center provides exceptional child care for children 6 weeks through 11 years of age.
Shrewsbury Learning Center is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law.
Last updated: 07-10-2020